Based near Gatwick
Salary up to £65,000
Leading outdoor leisure brand is looking for someone with a passion for all things digital and with a good understanding of how consumers behave online.
This is a highly hands on and pro-active role for someone who can deliver web development projects on time and within budget / scope. An understanding of leading ecommerce best practice is a requirement.
As well as managing technical & non-technical external agencies, this role is also responsible for a team of in house specialists covering key areas including support, business analysis, conversion optimisation and product owner responsibilities.
- Agile website development
- Leading our ongoing website development programme of the B2C & B2B platforms (SAP/Hybris), using Agile & Scrum development methodology.
- Producing detailed requirement documents, development stories and acceptance criteria to feed the agile/scrum process.
- Working with our development agency to ensure requirements are understood to and planned work is delivered on time and to the agreed standard
- Working with internal stakeholders to gather detailed requirements and managing prioritisation of development based on business needs. Feeding back development timings and progress to business stakeholders.
- Managing capex & opex spends
- Managing UAT deadlines, testing and bug fixing
- Leasing with 3rd party providers to ensure services are set up and optimised. Including but not limited to Fredhopper search & merch, Bazaarvoice, multiple PSP’s, ERP (Dynamics/Navision), CDN & FEO Services, Container Tagging service, Optimizley, Smart Assistant.
- Liaising with IT & internal systems teams to manage cross-platform and multichannel development projects