3 months ago
Reports into Snr. Director of International Communications
Salary circa £80,000 with excellent benefits
Based West London
Are you ready for a step up in your career?
Do you have internal & external communications programme development and management in a corporate, international setting?
You'll be responsible for:
- Overseeing the development and execution of internal comms and PR strategies
- Developing strategic communication strategies, goals, messaging and deliverables in support of employee engagement
- Leading the global franchise communications programme
- Managing a team of experienced managers, providing coaching and development
- Leading communications around crisis situations or reputational risks by working closely with stakeholders
- Highly self motivated and directed with an attention to detail and strong customer service focus
- Proficient in writing, editing and presentation development skills
- Able to provide strategic council to spokespeople and senior leaders
- Confident in building relationships and have excellent influential, interpersonal and networking skills
They want their employees to feel inspired and empowered. You will be encouraged to contribute to building an atmosphere where people feel proud to of where they work. They provide a stimulating and enriching career experience.