London & South East
£33,000 - £39,000
301389 - B
2 months ago
Amazing, dynamic, well-known charity with huge potential for you to own and lead the campaign strategy and really make a difference!...
About the role:
- You will be working on high profile direct mail campaigns
- You will be responsible for budgets and channel strategies
- You'll be a skilled negotiator, collaborator and someone who works well under pressure.
- You'll have experience of Direct Mail including segmentation, testing variants, and post-campaign analysis and optimisation
- This company really believe in their people, they offer good benefits, a 37.5 hour working week (9am - 5pm) and a great working environment. It's fast paced and hard working, but well-rewarded with a great work life balance and career development
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, click apply and send me your CV today.