London & South East
0203 905 7483
4 months ago
This agile and exciting charity are looking for a Direct Marketing Manager to look after their high-profile DM campaigns and drive results. Do you have experience of delivering successful direct marketing campaigns with lots of optimisation and test and learn segmentation? Would you like to be part of one of the most exciting, innovative, and high-performing fundraising marketing teams in the charity sector?
About the role:
- In this role you will lead the development and delivery of the direct marketing channel strategies. You will be managing and motivating external agencies and suppliers including creative, fulfilment and digital media, whilst building collaborative internal relationships with key stakeholders.
- You will be instrumental in supporting the overarching product marketing strategies of the Senior Marketing Manager, developing your channel strategies to drive income for the charity and help more people.
- You will be a skilled direct marketer, with experience of having managed and optimised large scale DM campaigns.
- You will work well under pressure and thrive with your given responsibility.
- You’ll be detail focused, with strong experience in monitoring, forecasting, and reporting campaign performance to inform optimisation decisions.
- You will possess a strategic mindset and an ability to design, develop and implement new ideas and ways of working.
If this sounds like the perfect Marketing Manager role for you - click apply and send me your CV today.