London & South East
3 months ago
This digital agency are looking for a Digital Product Owner to work exclusively for the world’s largest guided holiday operator, who deliver unforgettable travel experiences for their customers.
They are looking for a bright, passionate and ambitious Digital Product Owner to take up a key position in their fun and fast paced Web Team.
About the role:
You will be managing the full project lifecycle for web and mobile projects (covering eCommerce, social media and online marketing).
- Manage the full project life cycle for projects for web and mobile applications
- Own the discovery and design phases, working with Global and Regional stakeholders to determine business benefit, requirements and design
- Work directly with our developers and other external agencies to ensure smooth implementation and delivery of projects
- Recognise opportunities for improvement and champion process evolution
This highly visible role requires you to have a flexible approach and the ability to manage the day to day processes as well as taking a lead on new projects and technologies.
You will be energetic and entrepreneurial with a real passion for online technologies, innovation and user experience.
- Experience running requirements and discovery workshops
- Experience working with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience with web development and a deep understanding of the web/application development process, Requirements Gathering, Design, Implementation, Delivery and Support.
- Data analysis experience, and ability to extract valuable business insights
- Information architecture (IA) experience
If this sounds like the perfect next Digital role for you, then click apply and send your CV today.