Global Digital Operations Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
Support the digital acceleration of the business through the management of media and technology solutions, maintain the functionality of these tools on a daily basis and ensure that internal stakeholders are gaining the full value of these platforms.
- Manage Global Taxonomy for the business, ensuring accurate application across global and local teams delivering training as required.
- Ownership for our Global Ad server and digital dashboard operations, ensuring data is accurately captured and reflected in our reporting tools.
- Responsible for the management of the digital bench-marking repository as well as the compilation of best practice learning reports from data sources and circulating findings quarterly to brand teams.
- Manage key media deliverables (e.g., competitive analysis, digital capability programme, Nielsen analysis, timesheet reconciliations) from our global agency partners.
- Manage the ongoing delivery and performance of asset libraries and marketing share points.
- In partnership with key internal stakeholders (Brand, Creative and Commercial teams) maintain our Digital Asset Management solution, producing training materials and regular reports to drive effective usage.
- Experience working in a digital / media agency environment or in marketing with a keen interest in digital operations.
- Is excited by the opportunity to contribute to high impact brand campaigns and exploring new concepts and industry possibilities.
- Possesses excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Is a resilient self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to demonstrate strong management and leadership skills.
- Experience in capability training.
- Wants to be part of a brilliant team and a great Company to work on some of the drinks industry's most iconic bands.