London & South East
9 months ago
This brand intends and has the opportunity to change the landscape of the area it operates in. The founder/CEO has built a senior leadership team to help deliver against this bold statement, and now needs an experienced Marketing Manager to assume 'hands on' strategic implementation with alpha, beta and main launches set up over the coming months.
Working exclusively with our client, they're open to sector backgrounds, but coming from a media or subscription, mobile marketing or e-commerce services background would be a genuine advantage. As mentioned candidates must be competent with the suite of modern software and web tools available today; a 'digital native'.
Other core skills include:
- Self-starter, able to get the ‘nuts and bolts’ done; strategic, but a ‘doer’
- An influencer, networker and comfortable ‘in their skin’
- Strategic, global, commercial and credible
- Drive, energy and an entrepreneurial nature
About the role
We're looking for a true self starter, someone who is able to push forward and activate activities leading up to the product launch. You will have strong knowledge in digital marketing (launch spending £100k/mo ramping up to potentially £500k/mo by the autumn or year end with PPC and Social targeted marketing) however the person will need to be Jacqueline of All Trade with respect to other marketing function.
The role will also require experience of:
- Driving, acquiring and retaining subscribers digitally
- Implementing the marketing strategy leading up to launch before assessing next steps
- Manage the digital and social presence
- Creation of marketing assets
- Manage video assets
- Good working understanding and know how of PPC and social
- Strong understanding of subscription models.
About the client
We're proud to be working exclusively with this client in what potentially is a singular moment and opportunity in it's area. When launched our client will have changed something that has essentially remained unchanged for 500 years, and in doing so will revolutionise the sector. Without overstating things, they will change the lives of many.