Salary up to £50,000
Based central London
A fantastic opportunity to join this travel related sector to promote tourism through all digital channels
You'll be responsible for creating and implementing exciting B2C marketing campaigns within the designated territory to achieve corporate objectives.
- Formulate marketing strategy, brief agencies and develop the annual marketing plan in order to achieve set KPIs and target ROI.
- Plan and deliver campaigns to drive brand awareness in line with strategy, KPIs and budgets.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with marketing teams of partner airlines, tour operators and hotels, assessing and evaluating joint marketing opportunities.
- Develop mentor and manage the Marketing Executive to enable career progression.
- Detailed knowledge of internet related technologies and applications including setting up and managing PPC and social media campaigns.
- Be an excellent negotiator, able to obtain the favourable terms for the business.
- Knowledge of Webtrends an advantage