20 days ago
Based in London
London's newest creative district is looking for a master in digital with experience in web redesign, UX as your first project will be redesigning the website!
Plan and execute digital marketing strategy for this exciting new creative district, ensuring key audiences are informed about and engaged with all aspects of area’s offering, from events to shops, restaurants, and residential.
- Together with Head of Marketing, develop the digital marketing strategy for this creative district, to support the placemaking strategy for the area, designed to make it a desirable place to visit, live and work.
- Define PPC and SEO targets and monitor performance across keyword lists for defined campaign and marketing activity, working closely with the broader marketing, PR and media teams to effectively integrate communications across all our channels.
- Co-develop marketing campaigns, ensuring audience-specific digital marketing tools and channels are utilised to drive visitor attendance to the area and specific events.
- Redesign website, manage the redevelopment of the website, with a particular emphasis on user journey (UX/UI), content creation, rollout, analysis, data capture, social integration. Ensure the project is correctly scoped, briefed, and delivered on time and to budget.
- Improve UX, design, content, data capture and conversion, conducting regular reviews and making improvements based on data, research and insight available (e.g. Google Analytics, user testing, focus groups).
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Data Studio. Knowledge of other digital/social monitoring/keyword tools (e.g. SEMRush, Social Bakers) will be advantageous.
- CIM qualification or similar professional qualification (e.g. IDM, Google Analytics Certification)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong proofreading skills;
- Experience generating multi-channel communications for a brand;
- Strong competency with MS Office, particularly MS Excel;
- Experience with WordPress and other CMS platforms;