Performance Marketing Manager
A rapidly growing professional services consultancy seeks a Digital Performance Marketing Manager to join their dynamic and close knit team.
Reporting directly into the Chief Commercial Officer, this is a new role and you will be the first specialist marketing hire, so you must be able to work autonomously and be an expert in your field!!
Responsibilities will include:
- Building and scaling B2B acquisition programmes
- Driving campaigns from planning to execution to meet key performance metrics
- Optimizing marketing activities to improve return on investment
- Allocating budgets and analysing and making modifications to ad spends
- Executing A/B creative tests, incremental tests, and spend scaling tests
- Optimizing marketing budgets to maximize CPA and efficiently scale lead acquisition
Required skills include:
- Analytics and database tools
- Ad management tools
- HTML, Adobe Creative Suite
- Website development and SEO optimization
- A/B / MVT testing
For the right candidate, there is the opportunity to build and lead marketing function.
If you are a driven and eager Digital Performance Marketer who is looking to work within a professional, fun and supportive environment, then this is the one for you!