London & South East
9 months ago
Our client has been around for the last 30 years and are now going through an exciting time of change. They're collaborating the old with the new and are going through a digital transformation - hence the need for this newly created Digital Marketing Executive role! We're looking for an individual that is passionate about digital, someone with an entrepreneurial flair.
This role is a key position within the team, creating and delivering emails and content across our website, so we are looking for someone with passion and initiative to bring this unique role to life ensuring the impeccable delivery of agreed strategy.
- Focus on earned media, working with the social media executive to drive web traffic
- Implementing SEO best practice on website and marketing campaigns
- Working on delivery of paid and earned content, including advertising and placement
- Keeping the company website updated, making sure content is compliant at all times
- Managing 3rd party websites when necessary
- Responsible for both client and prospect email activity including content, sign off, distribution and evaluation, proposing developments and identifying ways to improve optimization
- Maintain a clean functional CRM database
- Make data meaningful to support optimization and ultimately delivery of results:
- Be able to identify key insights and clearly communicate these back to the business
- Actively propose appropriate steps to be taken as a results.
- You'll have email marketing/CRM experience and understand the customer life cycle with an emphasis on measuring and reporting results
- Website experience - optimising the website and implementing SEO best practices
- Be a versatile self-starter: prepared to own and define how we are seen by the world – our clients and wider community
- Love both high-level strategy and hands-on delivery: constantly testing and learning to improve and optimize.
- Operate with openness, creativity, enthusiasm, meticulous attention to detail and a passion to make things better.