Are you looking to expand on your marketing experience in a really lovely office environment in North London?
You will have had industry experience in a digital marketing role, with exposure to website, social media and influencer marketing campaigns.
A great eye for detail and the ability to multi task, this role will see you supporting the junior digital marketing manager across 2 core brands in the business. Key remit:
- Create brand assets, product launches and promotional assets for E-tailers
- Provide content and copy to E-tailers for use on their digital marketing and social media platforms
- Assisting with website updates and content (in line with corporate team- i.e NPD, discontinuations, site updates)
- Creation of content and copy for all Social Meida platforms
- Creation of Social Media calendars and related copy for brand campaigns
- Respond to requests / comments on SM platforms
- Assist with creative content and copy creation for email marketing campaigns
- Assist with data segmentation, e-blasts and newsletters
- Influencer Marketing and Management - Day to day liaison with PR agency on influencer strategy for brand campaigns and events
- Sharing influencer content / partnerships via SM platforms
- Analysis of campaign success