London & South East
9 months ago
This role is reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and will play a key part in bringing some of the digital channels and activity in house!
The main priority of this role is managing the social media channels. Our client is looking to grow their Snapchat and Instagram following and most importantly consumer engagement for the brand and products.
You will also have a good understanding of digital channels such as PPC, SEO, Community Management and Social Media, from creation to reporting. You will have a good understanding of reporting and the importance of data mining!
- PPC – Using AdWords
- Copywriting: Creating eye catching, compelling, SEO friendly copy around our brand and products and distributing this via social media, blog and other digital platforms.
- Google Analytics: proficient knowledge of software to measure progress of site pages and understand successes and failures & report on the effectiveness of digital campaigns.
- SEO & Keyword analysis: implementation of tools such as AdWords Keyword Planner to research best practice into keywords for content
- Social Media: Managing company Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat accounts, promoting sales/products, keeping customers informed of relevant news
- Social Media Community Management
- Social Media Content Deployment and Digital Advertising Management
- SERP optimisation: utilisation of keywords and html tags within text and profiles to enhance visibility on Google
- Email Marketing: Weekly email communications with offers and information using Vertical Response and MailChimp
- Web CMS management – Any experience with Magento would be useful
If you're looking to work for a fun, bright company & fit the above description - apply today!