Digital Customer Acquisition Manager
Salary circa £50k
Based Portsmouth (with wfh hybrid model)
This fantastic online sports clothing brand is looking for digital expert to help acquire new customers for their fast paced and ever changing business.
The Digital Customer Acquisition Manager role is responsible for the acquisition of customers through a range of targeted initiatives across mid funnel channels. The role also requires a close working relationship with our external media partner to ensure integration & consistency across our media mix.
The core KPI for this role is to maximise reach and acquisition numbers within Digital Marketing budgets & targets.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Owning the consistency and cross channel integration throughout the funnel, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to across our digital communications
- Owning the customer audience targeting roadmap across all digital channels
- Responsible for owning consistency across digital ads and creative
- Owning and developing the digital global trading plan for deployment through our external media partner
- Owning our group affiliate strategy
- Overseeing the planning & overseeing the execution of our campaigns with external media partner
- Provide strategic support of our digital marketing direction
- Close working relationship to the Digital Performance Manager role to ensure paid social and performance channels work in unison
- Reporting on weekly and monthly results including outcome of actions taken and development actions required.
You will have:
- 5 years+ experience within a fast paced digital marketing environment
- Leadership and management experience of team members covering a multitude of digital marketing positions
- Experience working across mid funnel channels (not limited to Facebook Ads, Youtube & Display) & audience targeting