London & South East
3 months ago
Based in central London
About my client:
This is one of the most established and innovative names in the the gaming and entertainment industry worldwide, having been a market leader for over 40 years.
To assist the UK Head of Group Marketing and Communications in the coordination of group level digital marketing initiatives including day to day management of the digital agency to deliver PPC, SEO, email marketing, social activity, Google Analytics reporting and provide support to local marketing teams with the aim of driving increased revenue across the estate.
- Working with the UK Head of Group Marketing and Communications to implement a digital strategy across all digital channels to drive revenue from defined key segments.
- Develop and implement key SEO and PPC strategies in line with agency recommendations.
- Create and implement strategies to increase traffic to the websites monitoring effectiveness against agreed goals.
- To support the local marketing teams with their local digital marketing plans.
- Manage all ad hoc email and SMS marketing campaigns through our ESP Sales Force Marketing Cloud, including copy checking, scheduling and deploying all messages.
You will ideally come from a multisite background.
You'll have experience in 360 marketing including digital, email, SMS, social media
Be a self starter with the ability to multi task in fast paced environment
If you think this could be for you, please get in touch.