Digital Brand Manager Up to £45k London
Our client is a multinational pharma and beauty business is looking for a superstar Digital Brand Manager to take responsibility for two of their key brands- one is a beauty brand and one is a hair care brand- both well known and have a presence in major phrama channels including Boots.
We are looking for a digital marketing expert who has worked on consumer brands that are sold in major UK retailers and has experience in UK&I markets. You will be responsible for the brand’s websites, email marketing, social media & influencer strategy, search engine optimisation and pay-per-click.
- Working with Brand Managers to define and deliver digital strategy for the brands
- Creating strategy to drive consumers to website and increase online sales via e-retail partners
- Partnership marketing
- Creative content development and calendar planning
- Tracking and analysing on-line success and reporting to business
- Analysing, refining and optimising digital channel success
- Briefing and managing agencies
- Managing responsibility
- Managing one direct report
The successful candidate will demonstrate previous digital marketing experience in a similar environment and have a proven track record of designing and delivering digital marketing strategies in complex organisations.