West & South West of England
11 months ago
Working closely with the UK marketing director and cross functional teams, you will deliver a strategic plan of marketing activities derived from analysing engagement and retention metrics with the goal of delivering increased consumption and optimising customer stock.
In this role you will develop good insights into what customer requirements are and create customer and segmented communication strategies and activities to meet business objectives.
You will use your strong numerical and analytical skills to mine insights from market research to understand growth drivers and to improve the customer experience.
Using knowledge gained through your previous experience working on multi-channel campaigns, you will look at the customer journey and identify communication opportunities at each point of the journey across all touchpoints (events, DM, email, website, webinars, for example).
- Proven CRM professional with practical customer retention/engagement experience preferably in a B2B service lead environment.
- Good knowledge of website customer journey, lifetime journey
- The right balance of strategic thinking but able to roll up your sleeves – as this is a stand-alone role – no direct reports
- Ideally experience of Salesforce.com or similar
- Ability to work with a brief with limited guidance, under pressure and to short deadlines
- Great stakeholder management skills – you will liaise with internal and external parties (marketing, sales, customer service, etc).
- Commercial astute – able to prove the right or wrong way of doing things
- Numerical literacy balanced with a creative mindset.
- Methodical, analytical approach with a focus on the delivery of tangible results
- Great project management skills to deliver projects on time, to scope and budget.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **