London & South East
6 months ago
Customer Marketing Manager
Based West London
Looking for a an experienced marketer ideally from a FMCG or retail background.
This company is truly passionate about meeting customers’ needs and working as a team to grow their business.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing and Head of Sales you will develop and implement the marketing plans for the Catering Customer segment of this dynamic multi-billion pound global company.
- Working closely with the Trading team you will develop pricing and promotional plans to target each specific catering group
- You will come up with creative bespoke campaigns that are tailored to key customers and evaluate and report back on the success of these campaigns
- You are used to working in a fast paced environment and be able to turn around campaign quite quickly (e.g. weekly and monthly campaign roll out)
- Provide marketing support and tools for the sales and depot teams to grow their sales to caterers
- Coordinate and communicate competitor activity to improve the offer for caterers
- Experiencing in insight and data analysis would be a bonus
- Creative thinker, practical operator
- Self-starter, who is driven by results
If you are really passionate about customer service skills with a good understanding of customers and their needs as well as a flexible/creative approach to problem-solving, good organisational skills, proactive and enthusiastic then this could be the role for you!
The company is going through a period of growth and change- so it is a really exciting time to join the team and make an impact on an ambitious company that’s built its way up from humble beginnings.
Culture wise the company is non-hierarchal, supportive and collaborative, they offer strong benefits package and free on-site parking and gym.