10 months ago
Our client is a British cosmetics, skin care and perfume company that was founded in the late 1970's.
You will design and run all analysis to produce customer behaviour insights; influence brand, customer and digital teams to drive consumer’s effective decision making, ensure on-going and improving success of the CRM programme, lead on developing a single customer view, and develop & test targeting best practise.
- Develop, refine and implement consumer behaviour testing plan
- Measure success of key business strategies in relation to customer behaviour and manage all ad hoc
- Responsible for developing a single customer view through incorporating all data sets or working on
- Develop best practices and manage quality of data
- Ensure on-going and improving success of the CRM programme
- Identify growth opportunities across the business through customer behaviour insight.
- Knowledge of analytics & data management tools and practices
- Experience providing analysis to drive business decisions.
- Experience with influencing and educating stakeholders.
- Relevant experience in the projections, delivery and analysis from CRM
- Proven track record of driving business change through data
- Knowledge of the cosmetic and retail industry is appreciated.