London & South East
about 2 months ago
£45-£60k based on experience
Working for one of the biggest names in the luxury automotive sector, this is
a great chance to take ownership of the group's CRM strategy and to make a
difference as part of a small high performing team.
Developing a comprehensive CRM strategy, your work will improve the customer journey, targeting and ultimately gaining commercial results.
You will have worked in a B2C industry - knowledge of operating in a premium environment will be a bonus!
- Knowledge of marketing automation – need to have used Salesforce
- Direct, relevant experience of managing customer contact and relationship strategies
- Experience of running customer campaigns across all media
- Up to date with latest Contact / Relationship / CRM thinking and activity
- Customer data experience – data privacy and protection & data quality/integrity
- Experience of influencing/ managing a team/other teams / achieving results through others e.g. Brand Directors/Manufacturers
- Experience of budget management
- Works effectively
- Initiative and follow-through
- Good commercial instincts – this is a very sales-orientated business