Customer Relationship Marketing Manager for exciting London destination
Our client is increasingly putting itself on the London map as a go-to destination. They are looking for a Customer Relationship Manager to take responsibility for developing B2C and B2B engagement programmes for their fast growing number of brands.
- Lead multi-touchpoint, multi-channel fan engagement strategy across emails, website and social.
- Oversee email from end to end: including targeting and segmentation, messaging, content and design, planning, localization, translation, build, execution and reporting.
- Ensure customer data is collected/stored in compliance with legislation.
- Oversee the introduction and ongoing management of CRM systems and structure, identity management and direct comms platforms.
- Identify new customer segments to drive desired behaviour.
- Optimise strategy effectiveness via test and learn; feeding all insights gained from the results analysis back in to create a continuous process of testing and refinement.
- Deliver consistent channel growth and performance improvements against key metrics.
- Drive ongoing operational efficiencies through process optimization, automation, and repeatable business rules.
- Discover or develop new functionality and/or new tools that could elevate the innovation in our marketing and fan engagement!
- Inform and evolve the direction of the CRM strategy.
- Manage the day-to-day output and progress of the CRM Executive.
- Team lead on overall CRM software - key developments and contract.
- Demonstrable relevant experience in CRM.
- Highly analytical / quantitative, data-based problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to manage high volumes of customer data in compliance with regional legislation.
- Experience working in a multi-channel, multi-brand environment.
- Proven ability to take ownership of all aspects of a campaign, from a conception to completion.
- Experience of both project and people management
Based in London with flexible working. Paying circa £45k.