London & South East
0207 323 4041
7 months ago
As the world leader in their field this organisation is looking for a Commercial Manager to join them at the UK Head Office in London. This will require a good understanding of operational day to day business and experience of managing client and senior stakeholders. Having excellent knowledge of external trends in the food and beverage or grocery industry is very important as this will be your key area of focus in the business.
If you have Analytical and commercial experience within food, are exceptional with your attention to detail, able to work at pace then this could be the right business for you.
- Commercial plan - support the Head of Commercial to create the commercial plan for each of the brands.
- Analytics - ensure that every idea is modelled on a product and that the learns are based on the commercial results.
- Successful roll out and look for optimisation opportunities either in other brands.
- New openings - manage the commercial set up for new openings including range, pricing, POS. Deliver action plans to drive sales and profit.
- Monitor competitor and brand partner activity.
- Proactively look for ways to optimise results and stay competitive with our competitors.