Client Services Director
Based in London
Reporting into the Managing Director, the Client Services Director will be the senior point of contact for day-to-day management of the business with the ability to sell new ideas and solutions strengthening client relations and agency offering.
The CSD will be required to pro-actively identify clients’ needs and also propose to the Managing Director how to promote the agency’s ideas and benefits to strategise against these. The CSD will be expected to pitch to clients and share the agency DNA, so a very confident and assertive attitude is necessary. The agency depends on the CSD to give their accounts growth and maintain a clear strategy to achieve the very best outcome for the client.
- Strategic point of contact for senior clients and establish strong relationships.
- Work with Project management team to bring creative solutions to prospective clients and to build the business of current clients
- Ensures brand consistency and excellence in account management
- Uses knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction
- Identifies opportunities for growth within all agency accounts
- Is seen as the strategic partner for clients and their brands, with a flexible working nature
- Experience in professional client relationship management
- Experience in growing (multiple) existing and new accounts
- A solid background in retail design or marketing
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills