5 months ago
Our client is a British cosmetics, skin care and perfume company that was founded in the late 1970's.
Provide channel thought leadership and ensuring best in class analytics and reporting to the Customer, Brand and Market teams. Develop a clear optimisation strategy across all channels and markets, supporting key
stakeholders to drive traffic, sales and conversion.
- Full ownership and development of channel analytics globally
- Lead and drive the strategy for testing, using in house MVT tools, and clear testing methodologies for
- Key stakeholder in customer journey decisions through hands on data, analytics and tool
- Provide analysis to deliver the customer strategy
- Responsible for all channel analytics report with complimentary insight to enable trading, site
- Build release plan to bring optimisation to the customers on a regular cadence
- Experience providing analysis to drive business decisions.
- Technical experience in and using web-analytics tools specifically Google Analytics Premium (and preferably Adobe Analytics), to make website decisions.
- Significant level of experience using MVT / AB testing, personalisation or recommendations tools (i.e. monetate).
- Understanding of eMarketing strategies and activity planning.
- Experience in driving change for eCommerce and marketing improvements.
- Strong understanding of web analytics methodologies, tag strategy, planning, implementation and tagging guidelines.
- Experience in reporting automation as well as high level of skill in numerical and data analysis (SAP, heat maps, data manipulation on large databases).