London & South East
4 months ago
Great role in a leading International cosmetic and pharma company, where you will develop and manage the 3 yr strategy based on insights and shopper trends.
You will establish proactive customer relationships to support the delivery of insight driven category and brand recommendations to retailers to ultimately drive sales, increase distribution and maximise brand presence and credibility within the industry.
- Minimum of 3 yrs category experience (plus additional brand experience would be a bonus)
- Experience working with relevant UK retailers – high street and e-tailers and ability to make category and brand recommendation
- Analyse trade marketing activations – report on ROI
- Knowledge of digital- e-comm/ e-retailer/ banners etc
- POS and planogram experience
- Solid understanding & application of relevant data tools, such as IRI, Neilsen, RSI
- Budget management accountability
- Ideally from a beauty/ cosmetic background or at least a genuine passion and ability to identify trends in sector