Senior Campaign Production Manager
This is a newly created role due to the growing opportunities within media for the business and particularly the digital agenda. Working for some of Europe's biggest household brand names within food.
Reporting to the marketing operations director this role will manage all campaign productions across the business.
You will develop content across the fabulous portfolio of brands across all media types.
You will ensure these are leveraged and fit for purpose- e.g. localised, reformatted and delivered to required specs, in line with campaign media strategy and creative production guidelines.
- Help drive our digital agenda ensuring digital campaigns deliver against consumer media behaviour
- Bring leading edge production capabilities to the business - identifying innovative and best in class approach to production
- Ensure local media plans are in line with comms activity, review any gaps/ opportunities
- Manage the production of all digital content and campaign assets
- Manage the localisation of all global digital campaigns working with key agency partners and stakeholders and factoring in local nuances
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to develop microsite templates ensure that smooth rollout of campaign assets across digital platforms, including set up of relevant data collection points and tagging for analytics, etc.
- Day to day management of the campaigns (including budget mgt, monitoring and optimisation and best practice)
- Work with Comms team to ensure that the look and feel of campaigns is in line with guidelines and business strategy
- Broad Digital and Production knowledge/ experience
- FMCG/ CPG experience
- Knowledge of digital channels (microsites, digital advertising, social media channels)
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels and manage agencies
- Creative thinking
- Attention to detail
- Solid consumer understanding
- Negotiation skills
- Very organised
- Budget focused