London & South East
Up to £65,000
0203 905 7483
9 months ago
Lead the Business Development for this leading mid-tier firm of chartered accountants and tax advisers in central London...
Be an integral part of this leading mid-tier firm of chartered accountants and tax advisers in central London who provide advice to entrepreneurs, fast-growing and owner-managed businesses, charities and not for profit organisations across the UK and internationally!
- You'll report into the head of marketing, managing and delivering New Business proposals and a client relationship management programme.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of the business development focused initiatives supporting a well-established sector-focused ‘go to market’ strategy.
- You will manage one direct report and supervise their delivery of business development initiatives working to the firm’s marketing protocols and guidelines.
- Your role will be to support heads of sectors and their teams to execute Business Development plans, manage the pipeline, campaign creation and management, contribution of ideas towards events, insights, thought leadership, service offerings, constantly looking to differentiate the service and proposition against the competition, work with sector teams to create award content.
- You will have extensive successful business development experience, ideally from a Professional Services environment
- You'll have previous line management experience
If this sounds like the perfect Business Development Manager role for you, click apply and send me your CV today.