Business Development Manager
Surry or Remote
£55k - £60k
A well renowned global company are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their Infrastructure division.
This is a fantastic role for an outstanding sales professional who has the ability and track record to develop new business growth across the UK Utilities sector.
- Engaging with: M&E Consultants, Main and M&E Contractors, Vertical Markets, End Users, Decision Makers & Influencers.
- Ensuring excellent commercial knowledge of the compliance, credit risk, transfer pricing, master data management and sales enablement verticals.
- Networking within the fire, security and BMS industry.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Strategy to promote improvement in product quality and the development of new sources of revenue.
- Travel across the whole of the UK.
- Experience within the fire, security and BMS industry is essential.
- Ability to identify and qualify prospects, initiate new sales activity, and manage sales cycles to closure.
- Strong ability to build relationships with prospect clients and organisations, as well as internal stakeholders.
- Ability to partner with Solution Specialists to develop clear, concise proposals and deliver targeted client demos that address client needs.
- Strong basic salary + competitive commission
- Company car
- Excellent flexible working
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Fully remote working if desired
The company are very employee focused and take pride in having a friendly, helpful, and engaging culture. They invest in their employees through development and training.