London & South East
7 months ago
Our client is a £3.5 billion health and personal care business with global reach. They are looking for a talented marketer to join their team and to work on one of their most important brands. Based in London with 2 days in Head Office highly commutable from London.
Reporting into a highly experienced Marketing Manager, you will assist the brand team in this full mix role – from giving input to brand strategy and annual brand plans, supporting in brand communications as well as working on the innovation strategy.
You will be responsible for tracking brand KPIs and reporting on performance and for analysing market data, so it’s important that you are numerically literate and are comfortable working with financial and market information.
This is fantastic opportunity to work on market leading brand and to stretch yourself.
You must to have the following experience
- You will either be an experienced Brand Manager or an ABM looking to step up.
- You will have haircare, personal care or OTC experience with knowledge of FMCG.
- Prior experience of creating A&P programmes (ATL, BTL and digital/social)
- Have strong analytical skills – financial and market data
- Mature in your approach - looking to grow
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Additional European language a nice to have
- Driving licence
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **