Brand Manager – HealthCare, £40,000, London
Our client a major player in the health and personal care categories with global reach. They are looking for a Brand Manager to join their team working on a brand new launch to market. Based in London with 1 day in Head Office highly commutable from London. About the Role
Reporting into a highly experienced Marketing Manager, you will have full responsibility for managing the brand – from giving input to brand strategy and annual brand plans, supporting in brand communications as well as working on the innovation strategy. You will work closely with global teams, cross functional local teams and various agencies (research, comms, etc), to bring about this successful launch.
You will be responsible for tracking brand KPIs and reporting on performance and for analysing market data, so it’s important that you are numerically literate and are comfortable working with financial and market information.
This is fantastic opportunity to work on a brand new launch to market. Responsibilities
- Input to creative brand strategy
- Develop deep understanding of consumer needs and develop insights to the brand category
- Market trend analysis
- Annual brand plans
- Reporting on brand performance and track targets
- Budget management
- Write briefs and work in partnership with agencies
- Brand communications and activation
- NPD – help develop and maintain innovation funnel
- Export liaison - working with other markets to adapt POS, artwork
. You must to have the following experience
- You will either be an experienced Brand Manager or an ABM looking to step up.
- You will have a really thorough grounding in the full marketing mix, and will have previous FMCG brand, or OTC/Healthcare experience.
- Prior experience of creating A&P programmes (ATL, BTL and digital/social)
- Have strong analytical skills – financial and market data
Brand Manager – Healthcare, £40,000, London
- Mature in your approach - looking to grow
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as being part of a wider team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **