BEAUTY FMCG * BRAND MANAGER *
Based central London with hybrid working
Rare opportunity to join this fast-growing, leading beauty brand. You will have 360 brand management responsibilities, the chance to work on a fun and playful brand as well as the opportunity to develop within an established marketing team and marketing led company.
Input to the development of creative strategic brand plans:
· Deep understanding of consumer habits & practices and needs and generate strong insights.
· Assist in market trend analysis giving guidance for tomorrow's agenda for the company.
Keeping the brands on track:
· Monitor brand performance focusing on volume, sales value and gross profit on internal accounts and market share and rate of sale externally.
· Understand and manage the impact of decisions and actions on brand profitability
NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Creating tomorrow's winning products:
· Work with the NPD and the R&D teams do develop and maintain the innovation.
· Effectively collaborate with a cross-functional team to bring these innovations to life, timely and successfully passing them through an internal approval process.
· Organise and manage consumer testing of both new products and new communications.
BRAND COMMUNICATION AND IN MARKET ACTIVATION
Driving demand and engaging consumers at point of sale:
· Work with the Group Marketing Manager to develop powerful communications, across all disciplines, that deliver short term targets and long-term brand building.
· Work closely with the agencies to create communications ideas that drive the desired brand objectives founded on key consumer insights.
· Manage marketing and communication agencies on a day to day basis
· Work closely with Sales and Customer Marketing to drive synergy across all channels to maximise ROI and ensure timely communication to customers.
· Work with Group Marketing Manager to set own individual development plan, regularly review own performance and progress with Line Management.
· Contribute with brand performance updates and any key learnings to team meetings and be a trusted partner to Sales
· Solid marketing experience with FMCG and beauty brands
· Experience in helping create strong A&P programmes across ATL, BTL and digital/social.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Strong analytical skills - financial and market research/data.
Please get in touch .