3 months ago
If you have a full 360 brand management experience and are interest in Wine and spirits this could be the role for you.
This leading wine business has a global presence and strong heritage. The culture is really friendly, collaborative and family oriented.
In this role you will report directly into the Marketing Manager and look after 2 key brands in the portfolio. One is an established, well known and well-loved brand with presence in all the major must and the on-trade. One is a more premium wine with opportunities to expand into off and on-trade account and also build its presence and distribution within other EMEA regions.
The UK is a lead market- so this role will be responsible for comms development from scratch as well as specific local activations and partnerships within the UK/ Europe.
You must have:
- FMCG experience – not necessarily drinks
- Understanding of grocery/ retail – working with sales/ trade marketing teams
- 360 approach
- Strong social media and digital
- Strong campaign activation
- Trade marketing activations
- Data management using data to inform strategy
- Knowledge of Nielsen
- Ability to leverage brands through social media, PR
- Experience working with other markets/ distributors
- Work with agencies- knowledge of media buying