9 months ago
Based in Hertford
As Brand Manager you will:
- Ensure delivery of 18 month marketing programme; encompassing brand positioning, strategies and key activities. Set brand and financial KPIs, interpreting consumer research, sales data, business priorities and the trading environment.
- Create and develop a vision for the Social Media plan for the brand in the short to medium term.
- Develop a set of rolling contingency and tactical plans in order to respond to variances from sales expectation.
- Monitor and understand weekly sales in order to escalate issues and trends and activate tactical and contingency plans.
- Ensure brand strategies are being implemented through the line by Brand Activation Team; influence interdependent departments such as retail, online, PR
- Accountable for delivery of high quality and fully developed advertising campaigns.
- Provide advertising campaign briefings to Brand Activation Team and relevant 3rd parties.
- Review and sign off brand campaigns.
- Control brand budgets including agree spend and ROI objectives with Brand Activation Team on an activity-by-activity basis.