6 months ago
Joining a well-established and high performing team, this role will give you a high level of autonomy and ownership and a lot of exposure to the wider business.
It is an exciting time to team and this brand gets a lot of focus, resource and investment.
You will get involved in some of the company’s ATL campaigns with significant spend, innovation and a good level of strategic planning.
- FMCG background – branded commercial experience.
- Confident and commercial – you need to have had experience in managing commercial brand performance and understanding brand P&Ls and managing budgets.
- Experience in creating and applying consumer, shopper and category insights into brand strategy and actionable plans.
- Strong record or cross-functional project management and delivery.
- You must have gravitas to work with senior stakeholders and business partners – a strong influencer with good relationship skills.
About our client
Our client has a great portfolio of leading brands across multiple markets, many in #1 or leading market positions.
The company loves to stretch themselves and bring fresh perspectives that will challenge the conventional way of doing things. It makes this an inspiring environment, but not an intimidating one. You will have access to a whole host of training and development programmes.
Our client also understands the importance of having a good work-life balance and offers flexible working practices. If you are passionate about consumers and FMCG brands and love being the voice of the consumer, this should tick all the boxes for you.
Come and join a team of diverse, forward-thinking people who constantly strive to deliver beyond expectations.