London & South East
5 months ago
Brand Manager - Beauty
up to £50k
Lovely role working for the lead brand in this portfolio for a multinational pharma and beauty business.
The UK business has a small and entrepreneurial feel. Reporting to the UK Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing short and long-term brand strategies across derma brands and for managing all offline and online marketing activities for UK and Ireland.
The ideal candidate will have cosmetic industry or OTC /Rx in a local role, and have experience working with key pharma retailers.
You will be experienced with consumer research methodologies and can take the learnings from research to apply a clear product position which is meaningful for UK consumers both online and in store.
Working closely with the global team you will develop and deliver comms. campaigns for new product launches that are tailored specifically for the local market.
Man management as well as briefing and managing agencies is a bonus.
- Responsible for developing short and long-term brand strategies for a portfolio of brands.
- Develop and implement operational marketing programs for the brand
- Work with global team (France) to develop new product launches for the UK & Ireland
- Manage agencies
- Manage a P&L and A&P budgets
- Be the expert in skincare/beauty trends and competitor activity
- Use Insights and data to inform decisions/ marketing strategy (using IRI and internal data)
- Perform sales, sell out, distribution and financial analysis
- 1 direct report- Marketing exec