London & South East
9 months ago
Our client is a dynamic coffee brand with strong global presence and presence on the high street in the UK are seeking a junior Brand Manager. They have presence across foodservice, hospitality as well as retail.
About the role:
As Brand Manager, you will be working in a small team and reporting into the Head of Marketing.
In this fast paced, dynamic you will have broad responsibility across a number of projects.
- Briefing and developing creative agencies
- Competitor analysis and market trends
- Brand ambassador, setting tone of voice and consistent messaging across all brands
- Financial responsibility for brand for launch activities and regular updates with key stakeholders
- Develop communications plans and roll out campaigns
- Work closely with Sales and Trade teams to deliver brand objectives
- High energy and fast-learner
- Understanding of FMCG and ideally foodservice and retail channels
- Excellent influencing, organisational and people skills
- Demonstrable ability to understand commercial
- Flexible working attitude
Based in Northamptonshire.