Extraordinary beer brand is seeking an extraordinary person!
Our client owns a portfolio of world leading brands and is seeking an exceptional Brand Manager to join the team.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will deliver the strategic marketing plan to drive growth of the brand in the UK. You'll be an ambassador for a truly exciting brand, already in significant growth with more opportunities ahead. You will be responsible for the growth and activation of the brand in the UK covering all elements of the marketing mix.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing and delivering clear and focused plans that deliver ROI on ATL and BTL investment.
- Drive overall profitable growth of the brand P&L.
- Build on insights and deliver value across internal and external teams.
- Work closely with the sales teams to drive brand distribution and ensure gold standard execution.
- Appropriate mix development: packaging, pricing strategy, marketing / sales support plan.
- Media planning ensuring impact and effectiveness of marketing spend.
- Sponsorship and activation accountability to ensure it delivers brand ROI.
- Day to day management of the marketing budget and spend.
- Protect brand attributes across a wide range of internal stakeholders.
- Hold senior relationships with brand and agency partners
- Alignment and execution of the innovation pipeline to drive brand strategy and agenda.
You will need:
- FMCG experience is essential. Understanding of drinks industry is highly desirable.
- Ability to operate at a senior level whilst having a hands-on approach.
- Fast-paced, commercial and decisive, understanding the needs of customers, consumers and the business.
- Successful experience of translating business agendas into plans and driving execution of these.
- Proven success in developing advertising and promotional materials across a mix of media.
- Experience of building brand plans, business cases and P&L management
- Media Planning knowledge of traditional and new media channels and media agencies including digital marketing.
- Excellent skills in developing and understanding consumer insight to develop strategies.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to distil data and project plans into clear actionable recommendations for senior management and team members.
Work from anywhere with bi-monthly meetings in the West Midlands as well as meetings with agencies and customers.