Amazing job with a really exciting, creative, product innovation company.. You'll be working across trade shows, social media, website branding, collateral, photoshoots, copy and content, this really is an opportunity not to be missed.
About the company:
Our client is an international brand who bring together exceptional design and manufacturing talent and product development solutions to provide luxury products for 4 and 5 star hotels and restaurants.
Based in West London, you'll work in a fantastic co-working warehouse space with a cafe, open spaces, amazingly creative vibe and dogs walking around!
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, the Brand Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring that the impact of the brand is maximised at all customer touch points and across all channels on a global scale.
- You will drive and manage engaging campaigns through digital and social marketing, trade shows, PR and CRM
- You'll develop the Customer Experience through bespoke marketing initiatives aligned with findings from customer analytics and insights to build customer loyalty
- You will have experience across all channels from a product or brand marketing background
- Ideally you'll have Global experience of marketing across territories
- You'll be an inspirational leader and have strong commercial acumen
- Sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgement and strong operational focus
If this sounds like the perfect Brand Manager role for you, click apply and send me your CV today.