London & South East
about 1 year ago
Location Central London. Start date ASAP.
Our client is a completely new business, headed up by a General Manager with a strong mix of blue chip and health brand category experience. The management team have a wealth of international and UK Market knowledge and a passion for the healthy eating space. Backed by a head office overseas, they are leading the UK launch of a new brand. The only thing more important to our client than innovative, healthy products, is their people. They are strongly focussed on recruiting the best people and investing in those people.
About the role
- This is a role for a marketer with strong consumer, market and brand insights.
- You will have the opportunity to take on a highly autonomous role, helping define and shape brand strategy for the UK market.
- With a number of different products and brands, across different categories, this person will help figure out how to bring them to the front of UK consumers’ minds
- You will take full ownership of all UK local marketing until the team grows- whether this be events, digital marketing, sampling or trade marketing- and you will work with the global team to define the identity of all of our UK brands.
- At the speed this business plans to grow, your responsibilities will continually evolve and it's very unlikely you will ever get bored.
- You are a passionate marketer who loves a challenge and loves working with cool brands. People will enjoy working with you because you’re high energy (but not overbearing and certainly with no ego), fun, you’re really smart and have great ideas and know how to turn them into reality.
- You are as happy discussing strategy and shaping plans as you are rolling up your sleeves packing boxes to help set up an event
- You will have broad experience which you have gained working on other exciting and successful brands, ideally this will have been within the healthy FMCG space but not essentially.
- You will have strong academics and a strong track record to back up your experience.
- You will be a naturally curious marketer, with a strong understanding of UK market and consumer trends. You need to be capable of working across a number of different brands and quickly developing an understanding of different categories.
- You need a deep appreciation of brands, the ability to isolate what it takes for a brand to be successful in a particular category and the drive to execute the right marketing plan once you have put it in place.
- With limited budgets, you will be commercially astute, able to maximise efficiencies and deliver to your own set KPI’s.
- This is an amazing opportunity for someone who thrives on working in an entrepreneurial environment (maybe one day you’d like to launch your own brand?).