6 months ago
Based in Leicestershire (easy access and ample car parking on site)
My client is all about travel and who doesn't enjoy that? This global travel company operates in some of the world's most amazing destinations creating holidays tailored just for you. So you can spend less time searching and more time dreaming about where you'll go next...
An exciting new role for someone passionate about travel.
The core focus of this role is to get under the skin of the Brand DNA and understanding everything there is to know, ensuring the wider business is as familiar with the Brand’s ethos as you are. You’ll want to ensure the appearance and integrity of the brand is the best it possibly can be and that everyone lives and breathes.
You will be responsible for the end to end customer journey and ensuring that from attracting new customer to retaining loyal customers every touch point is in line with the brand tone of voice and guidelines.
Key Areas of responsibility:
- Monitoring Market trends and understanding what competitors are doing, what general travel themes are within the sector and using these to ensure we stay one step ahead.
- Gaining customer insights in order to truly understand the DNA of the brand and what it stands for, you will be responsible for using these insights to ensure we are talking to the right customers at the right time.
- Work with Senior Leadership to understand the business targets and growth aspirations and implement creative solutions to support the delivery of these across all channels.
- Taking end to end responsibility of the customer journey from customer acquisition thorough to customer retention and everything in between
- Working with cross functional managers to ensure the consistency of brand look, identity and feel across all channels, including partnership, trade, international markets and digital.
- Working with cross functional teams to support the development of on and offline content including editorial, blog posts and video.
- Work with external agencies as and when required
- Passionate and curious about travel
- Significant track record of developing brand strategies
- Experience in leading integrated brand campaigns
- Commercially savvy, able to use data to inform strategy
- Through the line multi channel marketing experience
- Adept with digital and Direct Mail