London & South East
0203 905 7483
about 1 month ago
You'll be working for an innovative and agile company who own a high-growth media-technology platform that works to connect the brightest graduates and undergraduates in the UK and Europe, with some of the best firms across London and the UK.
The role - Brand Executive:
The B2B Marketing function is crucial to ensure market visibility and support for the Commercial Team in generating revenue for business growth. Adhering to strong brand identity will drive competitive advantage and create a positive, lasting impression on the market.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and delivering on all B2B marketing collateral/campaigns, ensuring they adhere to brand guidelines
- Defining the B2B tone of voice and developing the house style
- Refreshing marketing templates to ensure consistency across external communications with high impact designs/layouts
- Leading on production of events programme collateral, briefing and working with delivery and design teams
- You'll have a proactive, confident, can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to work flexibly as required in small business environment