London & South East
3 months ago
About the Role
This is a brilliant role reporting into the Head of UK Marketing, supporting an authentic, fast-paced and high growth business. Your main responsibility will be to bring to life the UK marketing strategy for on-trade. In this position you will be the main marketing contact for the on-trade team, building a strategic programme of activities and activation to drive ROS and support new listings. You will also analyse trade data for the on-trade channel and use the insights to communicate acceleration plans and growth opportunities back to the business. As brand champion for on-trade, so you will also take an active role in roadshows, trade shows and consumer experience events.
Our client is looking for a superstar with energy, flair and the ability to create great relationships. Someone with proven UK on-trade brand activation experience from working on an alcohol or soft drinks brand.
As with other smaller businesses, you need to be happy to work in a very nimble fashion and be prepared to really roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty, as well as being able to take a step back and look at the strategic bigger picture.
Knowledge and skills required:
- On-trade experience (or working knowledge)
- You need to be a self-starter and not fazed by complexity or speed – a real multi-tasker.
- A superb project manager – who can stick to timelines and budgets.
- A confident communicator who is happy to manage internal and external stakeholders, with great written and verbal skills
- A team player – not distracted or uncomfortable with a start-up culture and will help the wider team when needed.
- You can conduct meetings and are used to taking ownership for delivery of projects and whatever it takes to get the job done.
- A natural team leader, who will work collaboratively but is able to constructively challenge
- You have a flair for strategy, and love to plan and sort through problems.
- You will bring enthusiasm, an interesting perspective and lots of ideas on how to propel the brand even further forwards – lots of creative spark, always keeping the consumer in mind.
- Massive attention to detail – an analytical eye
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **