** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **
Our client is looking for a talented Assistant Brand Manager with some FMCG experience already under their belt.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work for a leading UK grocery food company and on a UK No. 1 brand which is doing really well with good market share.
Working into the Marketing Manager, this is a 360 degree role - so you will be responsible for marketing and financial KPIs through excellent execution of brand plans and active engagement with the category team.
You will own the annual brand plan and contribute to 3 year strategic plans. You will work on campaigns, encompassing ATL, digital, and in-store activation as well as innovation projects.
It's a company with a strong and values led culture where there are plenty of opportunities to flex your marketing muscle, and the right candidate should progress quickly.Skills needed for the role
- Proven marketing experience in FMCG or packaged goods
- Great commercial skills - understanding market data and P&Ls - good analytics
- Experience in building up annual brand marketing plans, and presenting them internally and externally to customers and then executing against them.
- Great project management skills - working closely with the Sales team and with other members of cross functional teams to ensure marketing plans are fully joined-up
- You'll be a sparky, energetic marketer with a creative flair and enthusiasm for FMCG food marketing.
- Mature in your approach - looking to grow
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
A global organisation with a strong UK presence in the food industry -with many best loved, household brand names. Huge ambition to grow those brands beyond the UK, and committed to developing talent.
If you are interested in hearing more please get in touch.