We have a number of exciting opportunities to join a leading sports and lifestyle agency at Account Manager level.
Overall experience of project management, campaign ideation, hospitality and activation experience on large scale international sport & entertainment events.
Looking for Account Managers:
- Demonstrate high levels of personal integrity
- Are conscientious and proactive
- Naturally curious and has a willingness to learn
- Prior experience of Tournaments and Games events
- Experience working within the sponsorship / event industry
- With knowledge across all aspects of large event delivery including;
- experiential, VIP hospitality & ticketing, production and event management systems,
- Experience of activating in global markets, managing large scale project budgets
- Exceptional client management experience
- Detailed knowledge of event operations and management
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and time management capabilities
- Excellent expertise in all Microsoft Office products, inlucing Microsoft Project.
You will work across a number of key client accounts, project manage a variety of deliverables, manage team members and lead delivery of high profile live event programmes & onsite activations.
Responsibilities will include:
Development, detailed planning and delivery of VIP Customer Hosting programmes in both Tournament & Games event formats.
Guest Experience strategy.
Brand Experience design & production.
VIP Hospitality & Executive C-Level considerations.
Guest Management including design & implementation of online Guest Management tools across all guest communications, management of third party supplier partners, premium space design & layouts.
Fan activation / experiential design - taking concepts through to end to end delivery.
Based London/hybrid working. Some international travel.
£30- £37k, depending on experience.
Get in touch today!