London & South East
24,000 - 26,000
0203 905 7483
291207 - AE
7 months ago
Our client is a young and dynamic business with big ideas and ambition. They know
the healthcare market inside and out. Combining strategy, data, marketing and creative skills all in one place - this is an exciting place to be! Working for clients both large and small, from the private and third sectors as well as within the NHS.
THE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE ROLE:
- You will support the development of creative solutions by understanding the products and services and client business trends - Write creative, copy and digital briefs and Project manage accounts to ensure delivery is to time, budget and specification.
- Support the delivery of events including liaison with venues, sponsors, delegates and speakers.
- You'll help to develop client strategy in line with the overarching account objectives contributing creativity, innovation and ideas
- Manage knowledge of brand, competitor, market insights and customer information and make this available to the team
- You'll be a quick learner and keen to know more
- You have a passion for the health and social care sector
- You want to work alongside clients, support them to deliver and help them to do amazing work
- You will have Budget management – able to track spend and income
- Events: you will be able to use your initiative and attention to detail to make sure any events, meetings or round tables we run are brilliantly organised, flawless and also fun