London & South East
0203 905 7483
8 months ago
Our client is a specialist healthcare communications consultancy who work with
some of the most exciting organisations in the health sector! From disruptive and innovative data and software companies to organisations who care for patients across acute, community and primary care. Their purpose is to build an environment where the NHS, independent sector and life sciences can have better connected and productive partnerships.
THE ACCOUNT DIRECTOR ROLE:
You will work closely with their clients to understand their challenges
and design effective, innovative and exciting communications strategies to help
them achieve success.
For the business, you will help the client teams to develop and grow client accounts, be a proactive adviser to your clients, a mentor and leader the client teams, and a drive new business.
• Develop clear quarterly and annual client development plans, setting
targets, identifying growth and development opportunities
• Lead integrated campaigns for multiple clients across all channels
• Deliver new business opportunities and revenue streams with new and
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Well organised, commercially sound, enthusiastic, positive and passionate
• You enjoy being part of a small team, supporting them to improve as well as
learning from their specialist knowledge.
Strategic Account Director, £50,000 - £55,000, Central London.
If this sounds like the perfect new Strategic Account Director role for you, click apply and send me your CV today.